How to delete a profile in Zoom
Participation in Zoom meetings does not require registration. You only need to create an account to get advanced features: detailed settings, organizing your own video meetings, etc. From time to time, registered users understand that they do not need it. In such a situation, it is worth knowing how to delete a Zoom account. Although the described reason is far from the only one. Let’s briefly analyze this procedure.
At the moment, disabling your account is available only through the official website of the service. But in the program for the computer and in the mobile application, this feature is absent. However, the procedure can be performed on any device. Only on a smartphone in a browser, open the full version of the site (desktop version).
The action described below is irrevocable. That is, it will not be possible to restore an account that was disabled according to the instructions. If it contains any important information, be sure to back it up so as not to lose it forever.
- Go to the official Zoom website.
- At the top of the page, click on the button «Sign in».
- In a new window, enter the login data for authorization.
- Confirm the entrance by clicking on the blue button.
- In the «Admin» section, click on the «Account Management» item.
- Then go to «Account profile».
- As a result, a new page will be displayed. Activate the «Terminate my account» option.
- Enter the password and complete this procedure
In the end, you will delete your account in Zoom.
If you decide to completely stop using this service, then it makes sense to erase it from your computer or mobile device. We discussed the uninstallation procedure in a separate instruction. It provides instructions for all Zoom versions: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, and iOS.