Zoom Subscription Pricing
Warning: Use of undefined constant callback_thumbing_img - assumed 'callback_thumbing_img' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/zoomgid/data/www/zoomgid.info/wp-content/themes/zoom/includes/kama_thumbnail.php on line 337
Zoom platform is attracted by the fact that all its basic features are available for free. You don’t even need to register an account to join meetings. This procedure will be required if the person plans to organize it. But the free account is somewhat limited (the number of participants in the conversation, duration, etc.). And this is not suitable for everyone, so people are wondering what Zoom’s tariffs are for getting access to all functions.
When registering an account, the «Basic» tariff plan is automatically connected. It is completely free, but somewhat limited, as mentioned at the beginning of the article.
There are also several monthly subscription options:
- For education;
- For developers;
- For telemedicine;
This is the optimal tariff for small businesses and private use, for example, organizing online courses and distance learning, various Internet games like the mafia, and so on. It has the following advantages in comparison with the basic one:
- Instead of 40 minutes, the duration of the conference can now be up to 30 hours.
- The ability to expand the number of participants for an additional cost.
- Administering controlled accounts.
- Access to additional settings.
- Obtaining reporting statistics.
- Configuring the meeting ID.
- Cloud recording of the conversation.
The starting cost is $14.99 per month for one organizer.
This is a more advanced option, which is already more expensive, but provides more opportunities:
- The limitation for video conference participants is now 300 people with the possibility of expansion for an additional fee.
- Advanced technical support.
- A personal link to connect.
- The ability to connect to private cloud storage and upload records there.
- Single sign-on system for more convenient user authorization.
- Recording Transcripts.
- And much more.
The starting cost is $19.99 for 30 days for 1 organizer.
This subscription option is suitable mostly for large businesses due to its features:
- The conference capacity in it is 500 people, with the possibility of connecting 1000 people (for an additional fee).
- Infinite cloud disk space.
- Personal specialist to answer any client’s questions.
- Detailed statistical calculation.
- And other.
The starting cost is similar to the previous one, but there is the possibility of adding more than 50 organizers for $1,000 per month.
Now you know how much a Zoom subscription costs and what it does. The «Professional» tariff plan is the most budgetary one, but it is not suitable in all cases. Options «Business» and «Enterprise» provides more opportunities, so they will be of interest to medium and large businesses. Detailed information on each of them is described on the official website.